We were asked if Yaesu will enter the world of SDR, here's the answer!
FTDX101MP HF / 50MHz 200W
YAESU is excited to unveil a new high-class HF/50MHz 100W transceiver - FTDX101D and the first sample will be seen at Dayton Hamvention 2018. This information and the sample shown at Dayton are just the preliminary introduction and all detailed information such as prices and release date should be announced at a later date.
The new FTDX101D uses the latest SDR technology and classified as our High-End HF line, the FTDX series, which amateur professionals have come to know represents quality.
Some of the extraordinary features of the new FTDX101D are;
- YAESU High HF / 50MHz 200W transceiver
- SDR technology and cascading display
- Large precision color display for touch panel
- Active Band Monitor allows rapid bandwidth changes with operating band LED lighting
- Independent control of the main and secondary bands allows effortless operations for the serious contender who has to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front End
- The main tuning knob for main and Sub Band frequency control includes an external dial for clarification, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings
- FT-DX101MP EU Model
- SP-101 Speaker with power supply
- SSM-75G handheld microphone
- power cable
- connector and fastener material for the microphone.