Take full control of your ICOM radio using the SOTABEAMS ContestConsole. Easy to use: It is connected between microphone and radio.
- Functions (depending on radio model)
- Instant access to voice, CW, and PSK memory (without having to access the radio display)
- TX PTT button
- Frequency selection by pressing a button (highest frequency/lowest frequency - or memory channel up and down.
- External PTT connector for pedal switch
- additional microphone connector (3.5 mm)
Is the ContestConsole compatible with my radio?
The ContestConsole was developed for the IC-7300, but it also works with many other ICOM radios.
IC-2300H, IC-2730, IC-275, IC-575, IC-7000, IC-703, IC-706, IC-707, IC-7100, IC-7300, IC-7400, IC-746, IC-746PRO, IC-756, IC-756PRO, IC-756PROII, IC-756PROIII, IC-7600, IC-7610, IC-7700, IC-7800, IC-7850, IC-7851, IC-9100, IC-910H, ID-410000, ID-4100E
The functionality may be different for some models. In the download section you will find a complete list.
Tips for use
- To ensure the operation of all controls, you need to change some radio settings first - search for "External Keyboard" for more details make use of the radio manual.
- Do not connect two microphones at the same time. To use a microphone using ContestConsole, use the 3.5 mm connector or the 8-pin connector, but never both at the same time.
- For some models, you may need to connect an external storage medium (memory card or USB stick) for voice memory to work.