The RR-4005C provides 8 connectors for various consumers. Each connector is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses, a blown fuse is indicated by a LED. The RR-4008H is the same distribution as the RR-4008C, but for wall mounting. The power pole connectors are arranged in this device on the bottom side, which is much more convenient for this installation type. In contrast to the "C" variant the 4008H does not provide a under/over voltage warning.
Included in delivery:
- RR-4008C or RR-4008H distribution strip
- 1,8m cable with 45A PowerPole connectors
- PowerPole connectors 30A (5red/5black)
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Powerpole system.
- All models are conservatively rated at 40 amps total with any outlet good to 40 amps!
- Anderson Powerpole connectors, the best DC connectors!
- Our Powerpole configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12VDC connectors.
- Powerpole connectors provide interoperability for emergency communications.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- High current! More than enough 12 V power for your station! Pick the appropriate model.
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory.
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious.
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation.
- An audio alert is configurable to alarm on overvoltage or under voltage, both*, or may be disabled.
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed.
- Includes high gauge supply cable, power poles already installed on one side, other side open
- Unswitched models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings.
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 amps.
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders.
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly!
- RF suppression on each outlet to suppress RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation.
- Commercial quality construction just like our RIGblasters. No Sharp edges, no plastic.
- A full array of quick change Powerpole power supply, extension and adapter cables available.
- Mounting with supplied 3M Bumpon® protective feet, 3M® adhesive pads or screwed down using any #6 or #8 screws.