MicroHAM USB interface II CAT/Audio
WARNING CABLES ARE NOT INCLUDED
The new USB interface-II is an improvement in the microHAM USB interface popular (see above). This interface offers the usual level converters for most CAT interfaces, insulate the line for PTT and CW keying, an audio interface and squelch input electrically isolated. All this makes this device a device ideal for everyone who wants to work digital modes with the sound card.
The microHAM USB-II works with all computers USB interface drivers are available co for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP, Apple Macintosh OS8/OS9/OS-X, and Linux. MS-DOS is not supported.
Unlike all the mass market PC, our USB interface is specially designed for maximum RFI immunity from both active and passive. Each line is filtered for minimum interference. The only radio frequency product it's a beat at 144,030 MHz.
- It's not necessary to have any COM or LPT port, only a USB port and a sound card
- A true isolation between "Computer <-> Radio"
- Integrated pc control for all radios CI-V, FIF-232, IF-232, RS-232
- Squelch input for signals from radio to computer
- No external power supply required
- Strong RFI noise immunity
- Quick change connectors
- LEDs for visual feedback of CAT, CW, PTT, SQL
- Aluminium housing, powder verniucato
- free software and upgradeable via internet
- USB: USB 2.0 Full speed, USB 1.1 compatible
- CAT RXD, TXD, 57600 Bd max.
- CW: open collector, max 30V/400mA, piloted by DTR
- PTT: open collector, max 30V/400mA, piloted by RTS
- FSK: open collector, piloted by DTR (requires EXTFSK by MMTTY)
- SQL input: a low level (ground) or high (2 inputs). Connected to CTS
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 25 mm x 80 mm (BxHxT)
- Weight: 500 g
- Usb-Interface II
- CD-ROM with driver software, manual
- USB cable (A/B)
- Two audio cables to the soundcard
Important: Radio cables must be ordered separately!
Prices, images and descriptions are approximate. Specifications are subject to change during construction of the supplier.