Much more than just a simple soundcard interface - DigiKeyer-2
Significant differences to the microHAM predecessor DigiKeyer:
- Winkey chip for a specific keying morse added
- Pedal added
- Support for pseudo-FSK (fldigi) and OOK (Audio on / off keying from cocoaModem)
- AF output for integration with the Micro-2R SO2R station controllers
DigiKeyer-2 is much more than an interface, because it's also a soundcard. Together with other integrated components such as CAT interface and PTT / FSK / CW keyer this is a very versatile interface for all special modes. It works RTTY, Fax, SSTV, Echolink, PSK31, MFSK, Olivia, WSJT, APRS and many others, whatever is supported by a soundcard.
- With the integration of a high quality soundcard you will have many benefits:
- The internal soundcard remains free for other tasks, such as system sounds
- There is no noise ... as is often the case with soundchips on the motherboard
- Developed by amateur radio amateurs: a wide dynamic range and less noise than other simple consumer sound cards
- You do not have to change the soundcard connections on your PC
- 2 line-in channels for AF from Main and Sub VFO (when and if supported)
- Best AF quality with notebooks, where microphone inputs do not guarantee the correct impedance
- It supports virtually all OSs
- Only a cable between the interface and the PC: a standard USB cable
- MicroHAM USB Device Router and microHAM Device Configurator are compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, 2000, and 2003.
Of course all radio and PC connections are electrically isolated to avoid noise loops. Only a standard USB cable is required between the DigiKeyer-2 interface and the PC. And even between the interface and the radio, only a cable, which is usually connected to the back of the radio. This simplifies the setup of the radio.
The integrated CAT interface transmits frequency data and other information between the PC and the radio. Several manufacturers are supported: Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, Elecraft, JRC, and TenTec. Depending on the type, the interface operates a layer conversion.
With only one cable between the DigiKeyer-2 and the radio, all connections for CW, PTT and FSK are ready. In addition, the interface is equipped with two delayed PTT lines for keying the power amplifier and the preamp.
A remote connection on the front of the DigiKeyer-2 is used for the PS / 2 keyboard (full or 10 Keypad, see below). With this keypad, you can recall preset texts for digital modes such as RTTY.
The cable between the DigiKeyer-2 and the radio is specific to each radio model and must be ordered separately. We have cables for many models. If the interface is to be used for more radio then you have to order a cable for each radio type.
Weight 1.15kg, Size 165 x 44 x 110mm. We offer a 10 keypad MK-KEYPAD optional, see below.
CABLE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
DigiKEYER List of cables and electrical diagrams
|DB15-IC8||Icom||IC-737, IC-737, IC-737, IC-737, IC-727,|
IC-746, IC-746Pro, IC-7400, IC-756, IC-756Pro, IC-756ProII, IC-756ProIII
IC-761, IC-765, IC-775, IC-7600, IC-7700, IC-781, IC-910
|DB15-IC13||Icom||IC-703, IC-706, IC-706mkII, IC-706mkIIG, IC-718, IC-78, IC-7000, IC-7100, IC-7200, IC-|
|DB15-TS6||Kenwood||TS-140, TS-440, TS-450, TS-680, TS-690|
TS-711, TS-790, TS-811, TS-850, TS-940, TS-950
TS-140, TS-680 - Kenwood IF-10C
TS-711, TS-811 - Kenwood IF-10A
TS-940 - Well Known Kenwood IF-10B
|DB15-TS9||Kenwood||TS-570, TS-590S, TS-870, TS-2000|
|DB15-FTMINI8||Yaesu||FT-100, FT-817, FT-857, FT-897|
|DB15-FT950||Yaesu||FT-950, FT-DX3000D, FT-DX1200|
|DB15-FT1000M||Yaesu||FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP MkV, FT-1000MP MkV Field, FT-2000, FTX-5000D, FTDX-5000MP|
|DB15-FT1000D||Yaesu||FT-1000D (requires ROM Version 6.0 or higher)|
|DB15-FT9000||Yaesu||FT-DX9000, all Versions|