4 Band Multiband DX Antenna
This is the first antenna specially built to operate efficiently at low bands. Emphasis has been given to 160 and 80 m.
Unlike the Challenger, VOYAGER uses a circular device to produce the ability to reduce the physical length to 20 m in length 13.5 m maintaining supply. An ability to ' Hat ' is the most efficient way to reduce the height by keeping the bandwidth and eliminating the efffetto ' Crown '.
As for the CHALLENGER 17 offsets are required 3 m., afford even a corner. ...
4 anchor points are required for the tie rods willing to 7.5 m from the base. Provides the brackets for the tie rods and aluminum pins, but not real guys.
- 160 m 80 40 20 m
- Bandwidth --Under 2:1
- Entire band on 80 40 20 m;
- 160 m over 90 KHz
- Height --45 ft.
- Weight -30 lbs.
- Wind Load--7 sq. FT., requires two sets of guy ropes
- Mount : Ground. Aluminum pivot and guy brackets supplied.
- Counterpoise : 3 at 57 ft. Deployment pattern is very flexible.
- Ground Area Required : 4 guy anchor points 25 ft. from base mount