Ham Radio Division of Heil Sound, Ltd. we introduce the PR 781 gold, a professional quality Dynamic Cardioid Microphone specially designed for IC 7800 and the FT-DX9000.
Icom asked the engineers of Heil to develop a special MIC for the new 7800 radio. They didn't want to ' only ' a microphone-wanted a SUPER microphone for a SUPER radio.
So was born the Heil PR 781. Uses a dynamic element of the broadcast Division of Heil, lunch 781 has a nice, wide frequency response and maintains the particular and traditional feature of spectrum of Heil Sound.
Using CC-1 XLR connector cable, the PR 781 works equally well with both the Kenwood transceiver with Yaesu.
- Dynamic element Heil Sound PR
- Frequency response 50-16000 Hz
- Diagram Low mass aluminium
- Output level-55dB
- Impedance 600 Ω
- Polar Patter: Cardiod End Fire, uniform discrimination
- Housing made of steel with black and gold
- Weight ca. 425g