YAESU FTDX10 HF/50/70MHz Hybrid Transceiver with 5-Inch Touch-Screen Display, Auto Tuner, 100W
- SDR Hybrid Configuration
Like the FTDX101 series, the new FTDX10 uses the YAESU Hybrid SDR - narrowband SDR and direct sampling SDR configuration. The SDR narrowband SDR receiver emphasizes the receiver's excellent performance, while the Direct Sampling SDR provides real-time digital spectrum processing.
- Narrow band SDR with 3 types of roof filters and phenomenal multisegnal reception features
Like the FTDX101 series, down conversion receiver configuration was adopted with the first 9MHz IF. It makes it possible to incorporate excellent narrowband crystal cover filters that have the "cliff edge" form factor, the desired live edge form factor. Thanks to the narrow band SDR with the latest circuit configuration that includes 500Hz roof filters, 3kHz and 12kHz and low noise oscillator, the Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR) reaches 116dB or more, the close-in Blocking Dynamic Range (BDR) reaches 141dB or more, and the 3rd IMDR (Thirdorder Intermodulation Dynamic Range) reaches 109dB or more, in the 14MHz band at 2kHz separation.
- 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) offers quiet and clear reception
The local circuit of the new FTDX10 uses the 250MHz HRDDS method as the FTDX101 series. Thanks to its characteristics that improve the C/N ratio (carrier/noise) and the careful selection of components in the project, the phase noise characteristic of the local signal reaches an excellent value of -145dB or less in 14MHz at 2kHz separation.
- 3DSS (3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream) on the color 5-inch color TFT display with Touch-Panel functionality
The 5-inch Full-Color panel shows the 3DSS display. Tapping the frequency display displays the numeric keypad, and adjusting the active band and frequency can be set by direct input. The frequency setting and adjustment can also be done by rotating the MAIN dial or tapping the telescope display. Similar to the FTDX101 series, the MULTI display, RX operating status display, Center, FIX, and Cursor modes are available.
- Front panel designed for extraordinary operational efficiency
MPVD (Multi-Purpose VFO Outer Dial), is a multipurpose knob located outside the VFO that allows control of the Clarifier, C/S (custom selection function) and memory channel recall.
- Remote operation with optional LAN unit (SCU-LAN10)
Remote operation of the transceiver is possible with the optional SCU-LAN10 remote network control software. In addition to controlling the basic operations of the transceiver, the various display variants of the oscilloscope display allow sophisticated operations such as monitoring bandwidth conditions on a large display even remotely through connection to a home LAN.
Features of the new FTDX10 also include:
- 15 separate band-pass filters - An effective reduction of QRM through the functionality of IF DSP (IF SHIFT/WIDTH, IF NOTCH DNF, DNR, COUNTOUR) - Final stage of the highest quality and stability using the new MOSFET RD70HUP2 push-pull transistors - 80mm aluminum heatsink with very low noise axial fan - Automatic antenna tuner high speed with 100 memory channels - RF & AF Transmit Monitor - Microphone amplifier with three-stage parametric equalizer (SSB/ AM modes) - QMB (Quick Memory Bank) - Band Stack Function - Speaker optional exterior – SP-30 specifically designed for the new FTDX10 - Optional roofing filter (300Hz) – XF-130CN available