The Ultimeter 800 is an exceptional value. It includes most of the outstanding features of our Ultimeter 2100 (excluding barometric pressure), and tracks more than 90 weather values. If you require full wind, temperature, and humidity functions, but don't require barometric pressure readings, the Ultimeter 800 offers a host of capabilities (at a very attractive price!):
- Measures WIND SPEED, WIND DIRECTION, OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE, INDOOR TEMPERATURE, WIND CHILL, TIME, DATE, OUTDOOR HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, AND HEAT INDEX; INDOOR HUMIDITY (with optional sensor), and RAINFALL (with optional sensor).
- It offers the unsurpassed performance and reliability of cabled sensors-the professional's choice.
- Like the ULTIMETER 2100, the ULTIMETER 800 has an exclusive AUTOMATIC 9-BANK MEMORY SYSTEM for highest and lowest readings. You can display all of today's highest and lowest readings, all of the previous 7 days ' highest and lowest readings, and yet still display interesting extremes from a major storm days ago! You'll also be able to see the exact time and date each high and low occurred.
- You can reset each long term high and low memory individually or you can use use a RESET to clear all long term high and low memories simultaneously. This feature makes it particularly easy to keep monthly records, or to monitor the "highs and lows while you are away for a week or two.
- And it's also easy to transmit the data or collect it remotely. The ULTIMETER 800 features SEVEN SERIAL DATA OUTPUT MODES, selectable from the keyboard, making it easy to connect to remote devices to send weather data by modem, the internet, or radio links. Our WeatherVox voice response unit uses the complete record mode, whereas the Packet Mode is perfect for radio beacons applications. The ULTIMETER 800 comes APRS-ready, requiring only direct cable connection to a TNC.
- A second Serial Data Port connection (new feature) is provided in the 800 ULTIMETER's sensor junction box, delivering greater flexibility in the location and connection of The Weather Picture, PC Weather Data Logger, or other peripheral weather accessories.
- The ULTIMETER STATIC ELECTRICITY DISCHARGE 800 INCLUDES built-in PROTECTION for all outdoor sensors. IT'S THE MOST "BULLET-PROOF" BASIC HOME WEATHER STATION YOU CAN BUY.
- The system features a UNIQUE ADJUSTABLE FLASH FLOOD ALERT using any of our rain gauge models. A 3-way battery indicator tells when the battery is weak, and also tells when the system is operating from battery. Of course the ULTIMETER 800 offers a full array of adjustable weather alarms.
- The ULTIMETER 800 tracks over 90 WEATHER VALUES.
- Bright blue backlit display and illuminated keypad.
- Unparalleled expansion capability-you won't outgrow it!
- Optional sensors includes Humidity Sensors and Rain Gauges
By GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
The Ultimeter 800 is an exceptional value. It includes most of the key features of our Ultimeter 2100 (excluding the barometric pressure), and tracks more than 90 weather data. If you need full functions of wind, temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure readings, but does not require, the Ultimeter 800 offers a number of features (for a very attractive price!):
Measure wind speed, direction, outside temperature, inside temperature, Wind Chill, time, date, humidity, dew point, heat index; Indoor humidity (with optional sensor), and rainfall (with optional sensor).
Offers the performance and reliability of hardwired sensors-pros choice.
As the ULTIMETER 2100, 800 9 memory ULTIMETER system has a unique AUTO-BANK to the highest and lowest readings. You can view all the highest and lowest readings of today, all of highest and lowest values of the last 7 days, but still see interesting details of an important storm weeks ago! You'll also be able to see the exact time and date of each top and bottom occurred.
You can restore any high and low long-term memory individually, or you can use use a RESET to clear all high and low long-term memories simultaneously. This feature makes it very easy to keep monthly records, or to monitor the ups and downs, while you are away for a week or two.
And it's also easy to transmit data or collect remotely. The ULTIMETER 800 has seven selectable serial output mode, the keyboard, making it easy to connect to remote devices to send weather data via modem, internet or radio link. Our unit WeatherVox voice response uses the full recording mode, and the mode of package is perfect for radio applications "Lighthouse". The ULTIMETER 800 is APRS-ready, requiring only direct cable connection to a TNC.
A second Serial Data Port connection (new) is shipped with the sensor junction box ULTIMETER 800, providing greater flexibility in the location and connection of The Weather Picture, PC Weather Data Logger, or another accessory time devices.
The ULTIMETER STATIC ELECTRICITY PROTECTION INCLUDES 800 integral exhaust for all outdoor sensors. It is the most "Bulletproof" BASIC WEATHER STATION you can buy.
The system features a unique ADJUSTABLE Flood ALERT by using any of our rain gauge models. A 3-way battery indicator indicates when battery is low, and also indicates when the system is running on battery power. Of course the ULTIMETER 800 offers a full range of warnings.
The ULTIMETER 800 tracks over 90 weather data.
Bright blue backlit display and illuminated keyboard.
Unparalleled expandability--won't be too big for it!
Optional sensors include moisture sensors and rain GaugesRangeHPA
Overview Peet Bros. Weather stations
Peet Bros. offers three basic models of weather stations: the ULTIMETER ® 100, 800, ULTIMETER 2100 ULTIMETER ® ®. The capabilities and options for each device is shown in the table below.
|Temperatures Outdoors||Unit||° F or° C|
|-48 to +66° C|
|Accuracy||± 0.5° C|
(Option f. 100)
|Unit||° F or° C|
|Range||0 to +43° C|
|Accuracy||± 0.5° C|
|Wind speed||Unit||mph, km/h, m/s, kn|
|Range||0.1 to 71 m/s|
|Accuracy||CA. ± 5% equals 0.9 m/s|
|Wind direction||Wind rose||16 directions|
|Numeric display||1° Resolution|
|Unit||inch or mm|
|Range||0 to 1999.9 mm|
|Accuracy||± 1.5% up to 13 mm/h|
± 5% above 13 mm/h
(Option f. 800.2100)
|Range||0 to 100%|
(Option f. 2100)
|Unit||HPA, mbar, inHg, mmHg|
|Range||931.3 to 1067|
|Accuracy||± 1.7 hPa|
|Min/Max Data memory||Day, last 7 days, alltime High/Low|
|Clock||12:00 oder 12:00 am Anzeige|
|Dates||US (mm/dd) or EU (dd/mm) Format|
for vane/anemometer |
|from approx. 25 to 35 mm|
(depending on options)
Min/maximum outdoor temp.
Min/Max indoor temp.
Min. Wind chill
|Serial Data format||2400 or 19200 bps, 8N1. 7 Formats:|
Complete Record Mode
Data Logger Mode
Complete History Mode
Multiple Output Mode
|Suitable for APRS||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Serial data ports||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|' Weather Text ' Data format||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Blue, backlit LC display|