Microham USB interface II CAT/Audio
Interface II microHAM USB CAT/Audio
BEWARE THE CABLES ARE NOT INCLUDED
The new USB-II interface of the microHAM is an improvement of the popular USB interface (see above). This interface offers the usual level converters for most CAT interfaces, electrically isolating the line for PTT and CW keying, an input for the squelch and electrically isolated audio interface. The whole thing makes this device an ideal device for anyone who wants to work the digital ways with the sound card.
The microHAM USB-II works with all computers co USB interface, drivers are available for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP, Apple Macintosh OS8/OS9/OS-X , and Linux. MS-DOS is not supported.
Unlike all mass PCs on the market, our USB interphacia is expressly designed to ensure maximum immunity from THE RFI is both active and passive. Each data line is filtered for minimal interference. The only radio frequency product is a beat at 144.030MHz.
- No COM or LPT port is required, just a USB port and a sound card
- A real electrical insulation between "Computer <-> Radio"
- Built-in PC control for all CI-V radios, FIF-232, IF-232, RS-232
- Squelch input for radio-to-computer signals
- No external power required
- Strong immune from RFI noise
- Fast connector change
- LEDs for visual feedback from CAT, CW, PTT, SQL
- Aluminium container, powdered verniucate
- free and upgradable software via the internet
- USB: USB 2.0 Full speed ,USB 1.1 compatible
- CAT RXD, TXD, max 57600 Bd
- CW: open collector, piloted by DTR, max 30V/400mA
- PTT: open collector, piloted by RTS, max 30V/400mA
- FSK: open collector, piloted by DTR (requires EXTFSK from MMTTY)
- SQL input: a low alive (mass) or high (2 inputs) . Connected to CTS
- Size: 100mm x 25mm x 80mm (BxHxT)
- Weight: 500g
- USB-Interface II
- CD-ROM with driver software, manual
- USB cable (A/B)
- Two audio cables for the soundcard
Important: The radio cables must be ordered separately!