DIAMOND X-7000 144 Mhz 430 Mhz 1200 Mhz vertical Antenna
- power: 100 Watts 144/430/1200 MHz
- Connector: "N"
- gain: 8.3 dB (144MHz), 11.7 dB (430MHz), 13.7 (1200MHz)
- impedance: 50 Ohm
- S.W.R.: 1.5
- weight: 2.2 Kg
- Length of wave: 3 x 5/8 (144 MHz), 5 x 5/8 x 6 5/8 (430 MHz) (1200 MHz)
- height: 5 m
Warning-Counterfeit Diamond Products!
Unfortunately we found that fake diamond antennas were offered on the German and European market. Affected are the popular Omni-directional antennas for fixed installation of the "X-Series", but also some mobile antennas and equipment.
Even the packaging is deceptively copied from original-yellow sleeve diamond logo! But there are some subtle differences how to locate him fakes.
Bottom Part of Antenna
|Different shape. False is lucid, the original has a matte finish. Different stickers.|
Antenna and radio tube
Original tube with diamond sticker, original stainless steel radial thread and counter nut.
Forgery with brass clamp pressed on.
U-bolt and clamps
U mounting bracket clamps (X-510, X-700 and X7000 use different pliers)
- Counterfeit products are packed with bubble film, the antennae are not original.
- Press the button that closed the yellow plastic packaging is originally made of metal, using plastic fakes.
- Yellow packaging is folded down, giving it more stability. Fake products don't have this yellow box overlay.
- Instructions are printed on both sides with the original, and are simple cpoies fakes a one-sided picture.
Depending on the type of antenna points out one or more of these differences may occur. Please check carefully before suspecting a supplier without reason.