HF VERTICAL ANTENNA from 6 to 80MT.
The CP-6S has the same features as the CP-6R, with some internal changes to the coils, and the new template are inserted two new parts: 15227 and 15226.
" Vulcanized Tape (# 15227) "island aerial mast, this allows a permanent regulation of ROS.
"Cable with core (# 15226)" is placed directly below the antenna connector, to reduce the resonance of coaxial cable.
The new CP6-S curve of ROS has been improved and is more stable than the previous model.
3.5/7/14/21/28-29 and 50 MHz – 6 vertical stripes
1. The CP-6S is a 6-band vertical antenna for HF and 6 m. Compact,
Lightweight and easy to assemble. It is self-supporting and does not require
2. The radial can be concentrated on one direction instead of
be distributed over 360°, this is especially useful if
the antenna is installed on the balcony bar.
3. Because the antenna is grounded directly (DC) at the point of
power, the radio is protected against charges
4. The Central resonance frequency can be adjusted in each band
simply by changing the length of each radial.
5. Support structure, rigid and strong enough to withstand
wind pressure up 90 mph (40 m/sec).
6. The staff of fastening is adjustable and accepts 30 to 62 mm diameter poles.
7. the structure and fittings weatherproof antenna
8. New plans in 40 and 10 m are compatible.