CN-801 series are high quality RF Wattmeters with unique features that make power measurements CFA and boring during testing of antennas, transmitters and tuning, matching a very easy task.
SWR and Power indicators are installed in a unit of one meter. A scale indicates forward power, reflected power and SWR is another scale indicated the pass for 2 needles. This unique feature allows you to read forward power, reflected power, SWR, and all at the same time.
Switch on the front panel allows you to select multiple ranges of power for improved measurement accuracy at all power levels.
Internal 12 VDC Panel light (connecting to an external source for 12 VDC). The attractive design and large easy to read metro RF Wattmeter will make this a perfect complement to your Radio Shack!
- Meter frequency range: 900-2 .500 MHz
- Minimum power range: 0,2 W
- Medium power range: 2 W
- Maximum power: 20 W
- Style Meter: cross stitch needle
- Meter Lighting: Sì
- Peak power reading: No
- Peak Hold: No
- Built-in frequency counter: No
- Meter RF connector type: N-type, female
- DC requested: No
- External Power Supply: 13.8 Vdc
- Remote sensor included: No
- SWR/Wattmeter Width: 6,300 in.
- SWR/Wattmeter Height: 4,300 in.
- SWR/Wattmeter Depth: 4,800 in.
- SWR/Wattmeter Weight: 2.20 lbs.