The new version of ' Mk2 ' SB-2000 interface now supports two virtual serial ports! This is very useful because not all computer programs can support mixed functions like PTT and CW, more CAT on the same serial port. With the new version you have two virtual serial ports, one for PTT and CW/FSK, and another door to control CAT. SB-2000 Mk2: sound card and interface CAT controlled via USB.
SB-2000 Mk2 is an economical interface for radio with USB connector. (USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 full speed supported). There is no more need to have serial and parallel ports on your computer. The interface allows control of PTT, FSK and manipulation CW via CAT and interfacing to the soundcard for digital modes: RTTY, FAX, SSTV, PSK32 etc (using the sound card of your computer).
All signals are galvanically coupled through transformers. The power is taken from the computer's USB port. In the package you will find the CD with USB driver for Win 2000, XP, Vista and Win7. Mac OSX and Linux are supported without any driver installation. Dimensions: 130x75x45mm.
The cable (sold separately) contains all the necessary cables to connect the radio (CAT and data, USB and audio for your computer). The SB-2000 Mk2 includes a RS-232 to USB level converter, allowing the use of radios equipped with RS-232 interface (FT-1000, FT-2000, FT-450, FT-950 etc.). The connection with the radio is made with a cable that now allows the manipulation on CW.
In the order notes INDICATED a (1) CABLE for YOUR RADIO
IF YOU WANT more WIRES SINGLE WIRE COST is € 19.00
- SB2K-IC13 for everyone with ACC-13: IC-718, IC-703, IC-706, IC-7000, IC-7100
- SB2K-IC8 to All Icom with ACC-8: IC-746, IC-7400, 7600, IC-756xxx IC-, IC-7800, IC-7700 and virtually all newer desktop Icom radios
- SB2K-KW8 for Kenwood TS-480SAT and TS-480HX
- SB2K-KW13 for Kenwood TS-570, TS-2000
- SB2K-FTMINI8 for Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT-100, FT-897
- SB2K-FT450 to Yaesu FT-450, FT-950, FT-991, FT-DX1200, DX3000-FT
- SB2K-FT2000 for Yaesu FT-1000MP (MKV, MkV Field), FT-2000, FT-DX5000, FT-DX9000