OUT OF PRODUCTION
ONLY ON RESERVATION TIME WAITING 30 DAYS
The ACOM 600S UI, Solid State Amplifier for HF
• high resolution color display .5 "(108x65mm), 800 x 480 pixels and 24-bit color.
• The final stage uses type field-effect transistor (MOSFET)
MRFE6VP6300H, which, as the Builder's features
Freescale Semiconductor- are designed to withstand a
outgoing high mismatch (SWR) and are intended
to operate in the aerospace, industrial, mobile, and
radio transmission applications.
• Compatible with all models of transceivers available on
market- needs no special signals: simply "contact TX to
transmit (PTT) and RF drive power 30W.
• Broadband input circuit provides a load to the transceiver
with SWR under 1.2:1 (typically 1.1:1) without requeue
in the entire frequency range from 1.8 to 54MHz
• The general operation of ACOM 600S is extremely
simple: screen menus are intuitive and easy to
interpret and no special operation is required for the operator
When changing frequency bands
• Possibility of automatic control- when connected to a
transceiver with a CAT interface, monitors the amplifier
steadily, duly follows the operating frequency, and
change the bands accordingly.
• Although unconnected with the amp CAT interface
monitors the frequency of the input signal through the ' incorporated
frequency counter and automatically switches the
• controlled remotely via RS232 interface.
• constant monitoring during operation and constant circuit breakers in all ways.
• The operator can monitor numerically more than 10
parameters relating to the operating mode of the amplifier.
• Serviceability- detailed data (55 parameters) to
each of the error messages. stores the last 28 "mistakes" in non-volatile memory of the amplifier.
• Convenient for Dx spedition and fixed operations:
extremely compact and lightweight, extended network voltage (85- 132VAC and 170- 265VAC)
a) rated power: 600W +/-0.5 dB, PEP or carrier continues without limitation mode.
b) Intermodulation Distortion (IMD3): better than 28dB (typical 30dB) below the rated PEP output.
output harmonic and parasitic emissions c) deletion: better than 60dB (65dB).
d) input and output impedance: 50 Ohm unbalanced, nominal value: UHF type connectors (SO239);
• input circuit: broadband, SWR under 1.2:1 (1.1:1 genus);
1.8-54 MHz continuous range without retuning;
• RF by-pass path SWR- 1.8-1.1:1, below54 MHz;
• SWR eligible output load (antenna): up to 3:1 with power reduction proportional
and up to 1.5:1 for full output power;
e) RF power gain: 14dB +/-1dB (typically 25W for 600W output power);
f) supply voltage: 85-132V with 10 main А
fuses and 170-265V with А 6.3 main fuses, 45-66Hz, single phase;
g) Net power consumption at full power: 1500VA or less with a power factor of 0.95 or higher;
h) network Low Energy mode power consumption (standby): less than 1VA;
s) complies with European safety and electromagnetic compatibility, as well as with
the rules of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC);
j) conditions work environment:
• Working temperature Range: from-10 ºc at +40 ºc (14 ºf to 104 ºf);
• relative humidity: up to 95% @ 35° C (95° F);
k) dimensions (projections not included) and operating weight: (W x H x D) 330 x 165 x 380 mm (13 x 6.5 x 15 In); 12 kg (26.5 Lbs).