Parametric Equalization: A parametric equalizer allows any part of the frequency range to be selected and adjusted in strength. The user can select a frequency precisely amplify or cut. For example, instead of having a simple intermediate adjustment like a standard graphic equalizer that increases or decreases a predetermined frequency range, you can specify exactly which frequency to increase or decrease. This gives you more flexibility and precision to set the audio to fit your hearing and the environment. You can use the cut function to reduce problem frequencies in order to expose the frequencies you want, which usually results in a warmer, less harsh result, or you can increase specific frequencies for greater clarity and intelligibility.
Optionally two modules are available: Bluetooth and noise elimination. With the Bluetooth option you can continue to use uexisting BT Speakers or headphones with the EQ-20. The optional Noise Elimination module - as is known by many other BHI products - significantly reduces noise from the signal.
- EQ-20 Features
- Parametric equalizer allows you to model audio based on your hearing
- 10W audio per channel
- Class D audio amplifier for energy efficiency and eliminate the need for bulky heatsinking
- Use with mono, stereo or two separate audio channel inputs
- Use EQ20 / EQ20B with Dual In-line Bhi, Compact Online or NEIM1031MKII
- 4mm banana plug or plug-in output plugs
- Use your own passive speakers
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone output (AB class)
- Easy to use controls
- Microprocessor controlled functions
- Signal Input Overload Device
- 12V DC operation (3A)
- Dual channel DSP channel option version canceling
- Optional Bluetooth Technology - Transform Your Passive Speakers into Bluetooth Speakers!
- Use with SDR line-out radio and PC signals for a formatted audio response